LIST AIRCRAFT BY:

FORUMS:

ADVERTISING:

SERVICES:

AVIATION TOP 100 - www.avitop.com Avitop.com

Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Do you think I can do it?

Last post 04-18-2007, 11:34 PM by raimius. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-16-2007, 3:43 PM 4189

Do you think I can do it?

Right now I'm 13 and still not in flightschool, but I'm saving up my money for that. I have all As and Bs and only 3 Cs. I 'm trying to get into the AFA in a few years.I know that for them to pick you you have to also do extra activites after school. I'm working on that, I might join football next year. But, I want help getting more money for flightschool. I wish I could go right now if my family had enough money to do so. I've been kinda teaching myself everything I need to know before flightschool. All I can do right now is dream about flying and becoming a fighter pilot. I've been going to every airplane-related event I can think of to still feel the joy that airplanes can give you.Big Smile but still I wish I was up there right now...

but all I can think about is my family's deptCrying and my money to get started in a flightschool education. Things have only gotten worse my father is now out of work and I'll have to wait for a long timeTime before he gets back into work.

But still I hold on to my dream of the skys and my dream of being a fighterpilotCool thanks for listeningSmile please reply

•  04-18-2007, 11:34 PM 4216 in reply to 4189

Re: Do you think I can do it?

You still have a lot of time.  Do well in school, get involved in activities, and take leadership possitions.  If you cannot afford getting a private pilots license, that is not a horrible thing for becomming a military pilot.  Granted, it wouldn't hurt to have one. 
View as RSS news feed in XML
Aircraft Wanted Engines and parts Avionics Employment Partnerships

Advanced Search
New Listings
Forums
Login
Services
Contact
Home

©Copyright 2004 Aircraftbargains All Rights Reserved
For more information feel free to Contact Us